Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fun with Cousins

The first week of August our church has its Vacation Bible School and during this time my nieces and nephew come to stay with my mom and dad so they can also attend.  It is a good time for the cousins to all be able to spend some time together at grandma and grandpa's house.  Mom and Dad went to the American Idol Live concert one evening which meant I took the kids to the park after VBS to see if I could get any pictures of them together.  Unfortunately, this was the week it was so incredibly hot.  I think it was still in the upper 90's when these pictures were taken.  The kids were definitely ready to leave and get back to the air conditioning, but here are a few of the pictures I took that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment